Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OUT OF BOUNDS

Hello One and All,

This is not a memory. It is a future event. I suppose several of you know that I'm in Italy with Lydia, Gabriel and their girls. Lydia and I will be flying, the Lord willing, tomorrow morning to Bremerhaven, Germany, where she will be singing in an opera Friday night.

We won't have computers with us. So I won't be blogging. I hope you all keep well. I'll sign in again sometime next week, the Lord willing. We are scheduled back on Monday night and I'm flying out from Torino, Tuesday morning.

If you really need me, call or e-mail Joanna. She will have Gabriel get word to Lydia, probably by phone. What an amazing age. Pray for us. Pray for Lydia's throat.

Love and Prayers,

Carlton Easley

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you got to go to Italy to see the
    kids there and go with Lydia to hear her sing. I will be praying for her. Be safe all and have a safe trip back across the "pond". I fly to Esther's on
    Sunday, the 7th and will come back home on March 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for Lydia...so happy for you too!

    ReplyDelete